Candle Tips & Burn Instructions:
First Burn — Allow pool of wax to extend to outside rim of jar to set its “memory.” Each time you burn the candle, it will “remember” to burn out to the rim. Rule of thumb: Burn one hour for every inch of your candle’s diameter.
Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4″ and cantered. Trimming your wick is one of the most important tips we can share.
Burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts.
Extinguish flame by dipping wick into the melted wax pool, then reposition. This will help eliminate smoking or “afterglow.” We don’t recommend using the lid because it can stain the glass and leave smoke marks.
Store candles in an upright, level position in a dark and cool area. Do not store directly in bright light or leave in your vehicle. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Candle Burning Tips
- Be sure to trim the wick to 1/4″ before each lighting. Trimming the wick will allow the candle to have a longer burn time & minimise mushrooming and soot.
- Always allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jars before extinguishing. This will allow the candle to burn evenly and prevent “tunnelling.”
- Our recommendations not to burn candle more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle within site.
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
- Place candle in a draft-free area and on a heat-resistant surface.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- To turn off the candle use a Wick Dipper.
- Store in cool, dry and dark place.
- After the candle has burned down, the container can be reused.
- Please read the warning label on the bottom of your candle for safety information.